Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PTT#82 Color/Picture Inspriation

Happy Tuesday everyone!! Hope everyone enjoyed a nice weekend! This week we are doing the last in a series of monochromatic Color Challenges. Look next month for a bit of a change in colors...a bit more of a mix! This weeks challenge will follow the below color pallet:

Here are our sponsors for this week:




Now here are your Party Planners (I am excited because I actually got a chance to make a card!!!)

Danie

Britt

Holly

Michelle

Jen S

Jenn C 

Melissa

Dawn


We want you to win...but you need to follow our rules.  To be considered for a prize or a VIP Top 3 please post our badge in your sidebar.  Keep in mind there are other RULES HERE.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


7 comments:

  1. Lots of great inspiration ladies! Love them all!

    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES...this was TOUGH!! The DT did a job and now I'm GREEN with ENVY! I had to give it a go so I hope you consider my l/o from Lake Tahoe. Believe me when I say that the green colors we saw in nature can NEVER be put on a color chart.
    TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiration from the DT...love their work!
    Hugs
    Jaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for letting me join the fun on your blog. See you next time…

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color scheme!
    DT cards are beautiful and inspirational!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to find a challenge and was all about Green!

    Good Luck to all and Happy Crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration - I hope my greens are close enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis