Tuesday, May 28, 2013

PTT#122-Anything Goes

Hello friends and followers!  I apologize for the delay in the post.  My son has been sick all weekend.  Man O Man what a way to start out the summer!


Well it is the end of the month.  Speaking of the END....Our DT CALL ends on Friday!  I just wanted to let all of the entries know that if you haven't sent me an email, please do so ASAP!  Please go back and read all the information regarding the CALL.  I need an email from you if you are interested in being a candidate for the Party Planners DT.



PTT#122-ANYTHING GOES!  Let's us see your creativity today!


This week's sponsors:


Here are the Party Planners:

Paula

Kim

Athina

Joni



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.
 

ShareThis