Monday, December 30, 2013

PTT #151 Winners

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Here are the winners of PTT #151 Color Challenge

Winner of the Stamp Fairy Prize
#3 Lucy Patrick


Thank you to all who participated.  Please email iwonptt@hotmail.com to claim your prize by January 6.

VIP TOP 3


# 1 Julie Temple


#2 Dee


#6 Lucy Patrick



Thank you so much for your wonderful creations!!  Please email iwonptt@hotmail.com to claim your VIP badge.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for one of my cards winning and the other being chosen in the Top 3, I'm so excited! I love Stamp Fairy images and was desperately hoping to win this prize. Congratulations to all the winners and Happy New Year PTT, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just tickled to chosen as one of the Top 3 for the color challenge - blue is my all-time favorite color so I had so much fun playing along with this challenge. Congrats to the other winners - Here's to a wonderful and creative 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis